The mission of The Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association is to advance the art and science of medicine; to promote the goals of the South Carolina Medical Association; to encourage scholarship and good will among South Carolina physicians; and to disseminate information specifically applicable to the health care of South Carolinians.
The Journal is published by the South Carolina Medical Association. Content includes scientific articles, special articles, case reports as well as medical news.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the opportunities offered by The Journal. For physicians and other authors, we invite you to author an article, or even be the guest editor for a special symposium issue. For companies, advertising and advertorials can help bring the attention you need to your brand.
- May/June 2017, Volume 113, Number 2
- May/June 2017, Volume 113, Number 2 (Diabetes Supplement)
- March/April 2017, Volume 113, Number 1
- December 2016/January 2017, Volume 112, Issue 4
- September 2016, Volume 112, Issue 3
- June 2016, Volume 112, Issue 2
- March 2016, Volume 112, Issue 1
Advertise With Us